Friday, October 16, 2015

The Book Is Here!

On August 8, 2015 I held in my hands the first copy of my book: LOBOS, BLUE DEVILS, AND MUSTANGS- A NON-FICTIONAL FICTION.


I felt happy...and nervous, to say the very least.

This book was really almost 30 years in the making, and it was something I had always wanted to do. I'm not concerned with book sales and all that (at least, not right now), I just wanted to be able to say that I had written a book and am now an author. Yes.

As people who will read the book will see, it is based on my high school experience, namely my senior year, and it looks back at a time when things seemed to be so much simpler and a little more fun. As my classmates will find out, this book is also about them, as they played their role as "supporting characters" perfectly; meaning that we have always been supportive of one another. No, there won't be any names that they will recognize (names have been changed to protect the innocent), but there will be characters in the book where they'll know exactly who that character is based on. The only character whose name I didn't change was my own (since I wrote the book), but everyone else was fair game.

I hope that the Lobo Class of '86, whom it was dedicated to, enjoys reading this book, as well as all of the former Lobos, Blue Devils, and Mustangs out there, and yes, Foster Dragons, Forest Park Eagles, Pine Tree Pirates, Panthers, Lions, and Mavericks are welcome as well. And to all of my friends and friends of my friends who decide to read it, I hope you like it as well. It is a funny fictional novel, nothing mean-spirited, totally done with a smile-

If you're interested in buying and reading the book, to the right are some links where you can order the book. Just click on one and you're on your way. To the left are some polls/surveys I would encourage everyone who views this blog to participate in; it will only take a few seconds of your time and I would very happily appreciate it- And please, PLEASE, feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of this post, whether or not you read the book, or are going to read the book, and whether you liked it or not. I'm going to try and leave a small sample of the first chapter here on this blog page. It is also on my Ced E Media webpage-

Well, that's that for now- Everyone stay safe and GO LOBOS!




No comments:

Post a Comment