Monday, September 18, 2017

Announcements and Updates - September 18, 2017

Hello One and All!

I know it's been a long time since I posted anything to my Lobos, Blue Devils, and Mustangs Blog, so here I am again- The last time I posted was on Christmas, and not only was my family and I getting ready to celebrate Christmas, but we were also in the process of packing up our belongings and getting ready to move. We moved to Tatum on the last day of 2016, and since then, we've been getting things organized and set-up. We had a tornado come through the place at the end of May, so that kind of put us behind as far as things working properly and getting the place cleaned up afterwards.

However, we've finally made some headway, and I'm finally able to get some things going and accomplished as far as my webpage and blogs go. I am just about ready to focus on getting my book out to those who haven't seen or read it, and I'm about to really focus on advertising it more here in my blogs in the near future.

I will start back and continue the LBDM comic strips (I have some I haven't posted yet) which are based on the chapters in my book, and I will also advertise and provide links, videos, and pictures of some of my friends' accomplishments, webpages, channels, etc. for all to click on and view also. And I encourage everyone to do so- On your right, you will see Tonika Yvonne Wheeler-Earl, who is a cancer survivor, and her story is very inspirational and enlightening. I very highly urge one and all to click her picture and go to her website and youtube channel and view her videos, which are very motivational!

Ok, here's the 1st ever LBDM comic strip re-introduction- Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment